Inaugural report from Forest2Market do Brasil shows effects of heavy rains on timber prices
July 28, 2014;
Forest2Market do Brasil releases first timber price benchmark for Brazil’s forest products industry. The report shows pine pulpwood (8-18 cm) prices increased by 4 percent in Parana and Santa Catarina from April to June of 2014.
Forest2Market Expands Operations Team in Response to Growth
July 15, 2014;
- Forest2Market’s Operations department, which houses all data and analysis for the company, is expanding. To accommodate expansion, the department now has two divisions: Analytics and Subscription Services.
- Sam Houston, Chief Financial Officer, will transition from his current role of Chief Financial Officer to Chief Operations Officer; he will lead the Operations division.
- Daniel Stuber, Vice President – Operations, will become Vice President – Analytic Services; he will head the Analytics department.
- Jay Engle, formerly of MeadWestvaco, will join Forest2Market as Operations Director – Subscription Services; he will head the Subscriptions department.
Forest2Market Expands Executive Sales Team
June 18, 2014;
- Gordon Culbertson, Pacific Northwest Region Manager, will transition from his current role to Director – International Business
- Peter Coutu, Northeast and Midwest Region Manager, has been promoted to Sales Director – North America
- Open Position: Pacific Northwest Region Manager