A summary page provides:
- 30-day rolling volume weighted average for pine sawtimber, chip-n-saw and pulpwood, and hardwood sawtimber and pulpwood
- The number of sales and volume transacted
- 180-day price trends for each of these products
A timber price query function that allows subscribers to search comprehensive sales and product data in their area. Queries can be run for:
- 19 different timber products
- 60 different species
- Date of sale
- Log size
- Timber quality and type
- Road access
- Percentage SMZ
- Miles of road building
- Seller and buyer types
- Whether a consultant was used
- Type of sale and harvest
- Method of inventory
- Weather conditions (prior week and day of sale)
Data contribution required.
Small Business Package access to Forest2Market's Online Timber Price database is available in 39 individual wood basins or micromarkets across the South.
To identify your micromarket(s), open this map and use the + and - signs at the bottom of the map to zoom in and out.
Open this map and use the + and - signs at the bottom right of the map to zoom in and out.