Over the weekend, Forest2Market will go live with the following changes to products on SilvaStat360.
- The interface has been changed to provide more feedback to the user when data is being updated or charts or maps are being refreshed.
- Maps have been changed to show minimum and maximum values for the range in the legend.
- Dashboard: Tons and Transaction Count information has been added to the chart tooltips and tables.
- Clicking on a data point in a chart opens a new window showing the sale detail records related to that data point. This does not work for the map or the Price Per Ton by DBH chart on the Sales Analysis view.
- The Legacy Download option now uses all specified filter values.
Timber Supply Analysis
- The table associated with the GRR map display has been updated to show Growth and Removal values where the calculated GRR value is zero.
- A bug that caused the map to not properly refresh when there was no data to display has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the Precipitation Trend vs. Average and Year-over-Year Precipitation Trend Comparison charts to not properly refresh when there was no data to display has been fixed.
Please let us know if you have any issues or concerns.